1978 River Road
Bushkill, PA 18324
Description: The Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area consists of 67,000 acres of forested mountains, riverine valleys and fertile floodplains. It has more than 100 miles of hiking trails along streams, ridges and mountaintops. Historic villages, spectacular wildlife, agricultural fields, scenic roadways and landscapes all these among the others contribute to the beauty of Delaware Water Gap National Recreation area.
What To Do: There are plenty of opportunities to enjoy your visit at Delaware Water Gap. Here you can:
- Discover the rich history of the Delaware Valley
- Hike over 100 miles of trail
- Swim in the river at three lifeguarded beaches
- Enjoy a relaxing paddle on the river
- Launch your boat on the river
- Bike 30 miles of trail or along a historic road
- Fish and hunt native and stocked game
- Enjoy a scenic drive
- Delight in a family picnic
- Ranger- or volunteer-led tours and activities and events
Toilets /Showers: Restrooms are accessible.
Operating Hours: Standard hours at the headquarters building are from 8:30AM to 4:30OM.
Fees: There is no fee to enter Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. However, Expanded Amenity Fees are charged at some developed areas in the park.
More info here: https://www.nps.gov/dewa/index.htm