Mailing Address: PO Box 129
Grand Canyon, AZ 86023
Phone: (928) 638-7888
Unique combinations of geologic color and erosional forms decorate a canyon that is 277 river miles (446km) long, up to 18 miles (29km) wide, and a mile (1.6km) deep. Grand Canyon overwhelms our senses through its immense size.
What to Do:
Grand Canyon offers a lot of outdoor activities:
- Ranger Programs
- Art Exhibits
- River Trips
- Backcountry Hiking
- Wildlife Tours
- And many more
- Mather Campground on the South Rim, located in Grand Canyon Village, is Open All Year.
- North Rim Campground. Closed for the winter is open May 15 through October 31 of each year.
- Trailer Village: the only RV Campground with Full Hook-ups.
- Located on the South Rim of the park, the campground is 25 miles (41 km) to the east of Grand Canyon Village. First come, first served only. There are no RV hook-ups at Desert View.
- Mather Campground has no RV hook-ups. Laundry and showers located near the campground for a fee.
- Trailer Village has full RV hook-ups.
- Desert View Campground has no RV hook-ups
- There are two water faucets located within the campground.
- There is a Men’s, Women’s, and Handicap Accessible restrooms in the campground.
- The restrooms have flushing toilets and sinks (with no hot water).
- There are no shower facilities at the Desert View Campground.
- Grand Canyon is divided into two: South Rim and North Rim. South Rim is available all year round – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. On the other hand, North Rim is closed during winter.
- Admission to Grand Canyon National Park is for seven days and includes both the North Rim and South Rim.
- No refunds are given due to inclement weather.
- Grand Canyon National Park Vehicle Permit- $30.00 (U.S. Dollars)
- Grand Canyon National Park Motorcycle Permit- $25.00 (U.S. Dollars)
- Grand Canyon National Park Individual Permit – $15.00/person (U.S. Dollars)
More info here: https://www.nps.gov/grca/planyourvisit/basicinfo.htm